Robert Klemme wrote:
> On 04.07.2008 07:03, Sameera Gayan wrote:
>> any reply will greatly appriciated...
> Can you be more specific about your problem?  What kind of user input do
> you expect?  How do you want it to be translated into a Hash?  etc.
>
>   robert

Hi Robert,

Thank you for your reply,

My problem in like this,

I have a graph to display the crude oil price fluctuation with $. I'm
using "gruff" to generate graphs. This graph should generate for a given
date range.

In the x-axis of the graph i want to show the date range.

In 'gruff' it gets x-axis labels as a hash
Ex : g.labels = { 0 => 'Mon', 2 => 'Wed', 4 => 'Fri', 6 => 'Sun' }

So i want to dynamically create this hash map. Inside a loop. (so i can
loop the dates and create the x-axis depending on the users date range)

ultimate hash format should be { 0 => 'Mon', 2 => 'Wed', 4 => 'Fri', 6
=> 'Sun'}

so that i can use it as

g.labels = hash_lables

hope i make myself clear. thankx for any reply ..

cheers
sameera