On Jul 3, 2008, at 12:59 PM, Yossef Mendelssohn wrote:

> I'll consider writing the patches after you write the specs.
>
> And by "specs" I mean actual specs, not a load of numbered tests. I
> was disappointed there was no test_420, btw.

heh - well i've got about 51 projects on rubyforge attm, nearly all of
them pre-dating bacon and co.  if anyone wants to help migrate the
tests....  i've got some old perl code that needs ported to ruby too.
and a stack of svn projects which need moved to github....

;-)

a @ http://codeforpeople.com/
better. simply reflect on that.
h.h. the 14th dalai lama