Absolutely! I've thought about documentation, but I wouldn't want to start
documenting ahead of time as it would be a moving target for a while.

However, I just realized that don't have a help system in the project yet.
That would probably be a good place to start -- getting some code in place
that can server as the nucleus of a help system (context sensitive help
being the more difficult aspect).

In any case, we have not had any volunteers for documentation (or a help
system). So, if you are interested in either one (or both) you would be most
welcome. Just add yourself to our developer list
(http://www.rubyide.org/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?DeveloperList) and join our
developer mailing list.

An I'm going to go a Help Project to our project list...

Thanks,
Curt