In article <20020107200353.B19531 / ninja1.internal>, Sean Chittenden wrote:
[snip]
> If you're seeing just "blah", then for some reason ERuby isn't setting
> the mime-type correctly which is _very_ strange because I've never had
> that happen before.  If worse comes to worse, you can change the
> default mime type to text/html (don't recommend that), or you can
> create an apache request instance and change the ontent type that way
> (also don't recommend, but it's better than changing the default,
> IMHO).
>
> <% r = Apache.request
> r.content_type = 'text/html' %>
>
> I hope it's the 1st of the two probs though (the latter strikes me as
> an exotic bug in MIME land).  -sc

Setting the content-type explicitly finally helped. I also
stumbled across the DefaultType in my apche-config when I was
searching for an explaination but even setting the default type
to text/html didn't change anything. Which suggests that eruby
sets text/plain explicitly somewhere. It looks like a freak
mime-type accident.

Cheers
Martin