    >> I should try CVS version first.

    Dave> Not your fault - I fixed it based on your bug report and then checked
    Dave> it in!

Only func1 is listed in the HTML for the following  ....

#!/usr/bin/env ruby

class RDocBug
  def func1(value=0)
    puts "Func 1"
  end

  def func2(value)
    puts "Func 2"
  end

  def func3(value)
    puts("Func 3")

Removing the "=0" fixes the problem.  Putting a space between the zero
and the closing paren also fixes it.  Removing the parenthesis on the
last puts causes RDoc to hang.

This is using Ruby 1.6.5 and the CVS version of RDoc.