On Mon, Jun 23, 2008 at 8:51 PM, ara.t.howard <ara.t.howard / gmail.com> wrote:

> On Jun 23, 2008, at 12:44 PM, Lloyd Linklater wrote:
>
>> Wasn't there a comment on how great French was for cursing in a sequel
>> to "The Matrix"?
>
> afaik they have more 'four letter' words than any language in the world -
> there is a great french dictionary dedicated to that which googling might
> turn up...
you mean more than in Italian, ridicolous, believe me I lived in both
countries ;). But I have heared, honestly, that Hungarian beats all
records.
I could not withstand the French quote for its beauty(1) I will very
soon switch back to English quotes as for respect for the community.

(1) Which lies in the ears of the beholder, but so far I have not yet
found a beholder who disliked it :)
R.