Hi,

I'm in a position where I have to create dynamic date based Line graphs.
By dynamic I mean the start and end dates are variable and the output
should depend on the time period.

For example if the date interval is 7 days I would have to display 7
points of data. If the date interval is 100 days I would have to display
it by months since 100 points of data would be too much. It has to be
grouped somehow.

Is there a library that does this automatically?

If not, what would be the best solution for such a problem?

I was thinking making 1 data point = 1 day. Then arbitrarily choose that
I want to display a max amount of 15 points per graph. Get the data for
those 15 points and plot the graph according to that.

What problems could appear with this version?

--
M.