Hi

I'm quite the newbie and I'm looking for some help. I need to do
something quick and it doesnt look so hard.

I have this RSS file on my computer (below) and I need to produce a very
similar RSS file but with the items ordered according to the distance
from a given location using the latitude and longitude. I'm trying to
use rexml, but I can't really get anything good. I don't figure how
sorting works.

Can someone give me some hints or advice?

======
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<rss version="2.0">
   <channel>