------art_13233_3681086.1213985186256

On Fri, Jun 20, 2008 at 8:52 AM, Charles Oliver Nutter <
charles.nutter / sun.com> wrote:

> Victor Reyes wrote:
>
>> I'll be more than happy to send the code to someone or just put it here as
>> an attachment.
>> The way I executed the code was by opening a DOS (cmd) session on XP.
>> I typed the command as described above: *jruby sudoku01final.rb* multiple
>> times. Then I did the same for ruby:  *ruby sudoku01final.rb.*
>> Although the code is not great code, that does not really matter since the
>> same "bad" or "good" code was executed unmodified under both environments.
>> Let me know if anyone wants to see and run the code for testing!
>>

> I'd love to give it a try. If it does turn out to be slower, it will be fun
> to investigate and figure out why.
>
> - Charlie

Charlie,

The code is attached to this thread.
However, I will send it to your email.
Also, remember that this is code written by a Rubist wannabe and not
necessary by one who knows the ins and outs of the language.
I'll be interested in knowing what you find!

Thank you

Victor

------art_13233_3681086.1213985186256--