In article <000c01c197d8$ec37e220$5d091b18 / austin.rr.com>,
Hal E. Fulton <hal9000 / hypermetrics.com> wrote:
> [...]

Hal,

The UPS man just brought me my copy of "The Ruby Way" about half an hour
ago.  It looks great!  Even has topics on graph manipulation, parametric
classes, FXRuby, dRuby - and lots of other cool stuff.

And I really like the coral on the cover ;-)

Everybody here should go out and buy a copy.

Phil