Hi Justin,

Justin To writes:
 > Awesome, thanks for the help... I have one other regex question though,
 > pertaining to the same problem I'm trying to do
 >
 > /^(\d+\.[(7)(11)])$/
 >
 > That's my regex... it's suppose to match something like:
 >
 > 213823.7
 > or
 > 848494223.11

One interesting thing to note is that it will match 7.1 but not 7.11.

What you need is some alteration, you want either 7 or 11. What you
have is 'choose from the set,' []. Where the set ends up containing
the characters 7 and 1. Since you match the decimal point and then one
character you'll never match on 11, which has 2.

 > It doesn't seem to match the 11.

For the alteration the syntax looks like this: (a|b|cc) so try
something like this: /^(\d+\.(7|11))$/

    Paul