------art_6853_19837725.1213969597687

Anton;
Webby sets up an application for you that, by default, contains the
Blueprint css framework. You don't have to use it, though - just delete the
folder, drop in your own css, and go from there.
Using a partial works like so:
filename: _partial.txt
inside your file (in haml, since that's what you said you were using):
.div-class  ender_partial('partial')

You'll probably get better support over on the webby list, too, since that's
what they're there for ;) http://groups.google.com/group/webby-forum

--TM