2008/6/19 Robert Dober <robert.dober / gmail.com>:
> On Thu, Jun 19, 2008 at 12:38 PM, Ron Fox <fox / nscl.msu.edu> wrote:
>> The Beatle's LSD experience sounds like a better topic ;-)
> I protest LSD is not even open source :)

Isn't it amazing that apparently they have people in their company
that can report on The Beatles's LSD experience?  Wow!  This must be a
cool place to work.

;-)

On topic: you could use IRB as a simple desktop calculator.  Maybe
simple math like plus and minus and then probably a bit more complex
like defining an array with all relevant values and then summing,
averaging etc. them.

Cheers

robert