In article <B85F6AEC.4402%gehlker / fastq.com>,
Chris Gehlker  <gehlker / fastq.com> wrote:
>Making the latest snapshot on MOSX 10.1.2 I get:

What is MOSX?  I don't see it in the RAA.

>"make: warning:  Clock skew detected.  Your build may be incomplete."
>But "make test" says: says it succeeded
>
>Do I need to worry about the warning.
>
>BTW what is "clock skew" anyway?

'clock skew' is a term related to digital hardware design.  In a design
with a single clock routed to potentially hundreds or thousands of
flip-flops it is
possible (probable) for the clock to arrive at some flip-flops earlier
than it does for others due to the differences in routing delay for the
clock net.  The clock skew is defined as the delta between the earliest
flip-flop and the latest flip-flop - if the clock skew exceeds the setup
time for your flip-flops then you have a problem (potentially
metastability, erroneous data ).

But you're getting some kind of 'clock skew' error from a makefile?!

Phil