Hi --

On Wed, 18 Jun 2008, Chance Dinkins wrote:

> Thanks guys, I apperciate it - these.. dynamic methods (is that what
> they are considered?) are a little strange to me.

The methods that expect a code block as part of the method call are
iterators. Basically the code block is a piece of executable code that
you're making available to be called from the method itself.
Typically, that means that a method will fire the code block once for
each element in a collection object like an array.

David

   ADVANCING WITH RAILS   June 16-19           Berlin
   ADVANCING WITH RAILS   July 21-24           Edison, NJ