On Jun 17, 8:52
> On 17 Jun., 14:42, hakunin <madfanc... / gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > Having a feature that makes the language simple which is not
> > > used by anyone (or only rarely) does not justify complicating the
> > > parser more than necessary.
>
> > I wouldn't say that this is unused.
> > trying to write an ACL method, looking something like this:
> > only( a :guest and not the @user ) do end # => 'a' and 'the' are both
> > methods returning boolean based on supplied arg
>
> Not sure how this can work since obviously you want to evaluate the
> ACL on access time and not when you define it.   > block?
>
> only { a :guest and not the @user }
>
> Cheers
>
> robert

I don't want to go too off-topic, as I just wanted to show a usage
example. To be quick - I'm doing web dev, and in my case the role
"guest" and the object @user are stored in current_user session
object. The method is supposed to be like this: only(who){ #do
something for this particular "who" }-- the block passed to "only"
will run only if the boolean returns true.