From: "Curt Hibbs" <curt / hibbs.com>
To: "ruby-talk ML" <ruby-talk / ruby-lang.org>
Sent: Monday, January 07, 2002 10:41 AM
Subject: Re: snippet exchange (was: Re: Re: chomp for arrays?)

This fact had escaped my attention. I certainly would not want to be
downloading the same code from the net over and over -- even if its a new
version (I may be perfectly happy with my stable setup).

A net require facility should probably look locally first and on the net
only if it does not exist locally (with an option to check the net for newer
version -- when I want to do that).

Curt