On Mon, 07 Jan 2002 04:07:34 GMT, "Jack Dempsey"
<dabigdemp / hotmail.com> wrote:

>> >hehehe...that could be fun as well...perhaps an "unobfuscated" contest?

btw-even the term "unobfuscated" seems kind of, well, obscure,
to me.  :)

How about we call it something like an Intuitive Tournament for coding
style and hope nobody adds anything unfortunate to the title to make
any rude acronyms? :)

The objective would be to do something non-trivial with no comments
in the code and see if your style is sufficient that most people who
program but aren't proficient in Perl can guess what your code does
(and be correct in their assumption.)

Mike

--

"I don't want to belong to any club that would have me as a member."
    -- Groucho Marx