------art_5822_1210977.1213621184598

On Sun, Jun 15, 2008 at 11:26 AM, Eleanor McHugh <
eleanor / games-with-brains.com> wrote:

> On 15 Jun 2008, at 12:50, Victor Reyes wrote:
>
>> * Eleanor McHugh*: This is what I am talking about. There is no real
>> documentation even on the web. I, a beginner, rely on my books (which fall
>> short) and on the Ruby Q/A Forum. You answered some of my questions before
>> about GServer.
>>

> Probably quite inaccurately as I've pieced together all of my knowledge
> about Ruby networking from direct experimentation, the few tutorials on the
> web and reading the source code. The fact that I've written network code in
> other languages made this fairly easy for me, but I dread to think how a
> beginner coming to Ruby without that background would make any headway.
>
> At some point I will write up my research in detail and publishing it
> online, but time is the one resource I never seem to have enough of...
>

> Ellie
>
> Eleanor McHugh
> Games With Brains
> http://slides.games-with-brains.net
> ----
> raise ArgumentError unless @reality.responds_to? :reason
>

> Ellie,

Actually, your code works fine, at least for what I needed it for.
I'll be looking forward to reading and learning from your publication, when
it comes out!

Thank you and everyone for the help and support you guys provide daily.

Victor

------art_5822_1210977.1213621184598--