Clement Ow wrote:
> Robert Klemme wrote:

>>> What do you mean by wrapper method? care to explain? Thanks!
>>
>> A "wrapper method" wraps the other method, i.e. it calls the other
>> method.  You can forward the block from the outer method to the inner
>> method like this
>>
>> def f(&b)
>>   x(&b)
>> end
>>
>> robert

PS: Oops, i hit submit accidentally without finishing my post
So what you are saying is I create a method to call another method which
is already defined? But won't it be easier to directly call the method?
Sorry, I'm abit confused here.. So how is it by creating a wrapper
method, I would be able to pass in multiple source and dest paths, and
exclusions?

Regards,
Clement