Output:
 each:a
 each:     node:a yields:b
 each:     node:a yields:     node:b yields:c
 each:     node:a yields:d

Ok, from this example, I don't know how the #{e} in "child_node.each {
|e| yield
"node:#{value} yields:#{e}" }" turns into "node:b yields:c" because the
#{e} isn't calling yield is it?

Sorry for the trouble, I just can't seem to understand...when I walk
through the algorithm with my logic it seems that it should just say
"each: node b yields c"...which is obviously not the correct output.

I'll continue reviewing your example, though, but if you can explain in
any other way, that'd be great. Thanks again!