Hi,

In message "Re: the [ruby-talk] is gone?"
    on 02/01/07, "Jack Dempsey" <dabigdemp / hotmail.com> writes:

|No joke, just wondering why the [ruby-talk 23552] type stamps were taken out
|of the subject...i had a nice e-mail rule moving them to a folder based on
|that, but it doesn't matter, i can do it based on the e-mails being sent
|from the list....was just curious

OK, many repeatedly ask me to remove them, to see the list mails in
threads (using Outlook).  I like those tags (they are still on other
ruby related lists on ruby-lang.org).  But a recent vote on
rubygarden.org moved me to remove them from ruby-talk.

Sorry for inconvenience.  You can use X-ML-Name field.

							matz.