Is that so? Sounds cool. So I would be able to package my entire program
into a jar, .app or executable? I'm still not quite sure how to get it to
load things from outside the executable though, because the program isn't
installed into C:\Program Files. Most often it's extracted into a folder on
the user's desktop, so it needs to be able to generate a filepath. I have
been using Dir.getwd to generate a filepath to my main file, and then an
argument passed to the filepath method adds folder names onto the end, lol.
Would that still work, do you think? Here is my basic structure for the
program's directory, say it's in a folder called Ecko (doh). It would look
like this, if you outlined it.

/Ecko
    Main.rbw
    /System
        config.rb
        /Core
            connection.class.rb
            parse.class.rb
            users.class.rb
            extensions.class.rb
        /Extensions
        /Logs
        /Images
            /Screenshots
            /Splash
        /Data
        /Docs
            index.html

Basic layout, but that's what it would have to be able to go into if it was
an executable. Lol, I must sound like an idiot. xP