--_884f8836-990a-4bbd-9a63-e30c89f690e6_

Jason,

If you want both result_a and result_b to be returned from your counter method you can easily do that as Ruby allows for any number of elements to be returned from a method.

change the last line of the counter method to do the following:

return result_a, result_b

Then in your counter method you can have the following:

def counter
    a,b = counter
    puts this_b.inject {|sum, element| sum+element}  # total is returned
end

Brian