------art_10267_19666569.1212808089314

I hardly believe that an interpreter made in java running on a jvm will be
as fast as a C interpreter.

1 thing could cause that and would be a very bad work made on the CRuby and
i don't believe that's the case.

The truth is that the convenience of the JRuby is ok for most end uses.

--
Guerra

------art_10267_19666569.1212808089314--