On Thu, Jun 5, 2008 at 9:59 PM, Kam-Hung Soh <kamhung.soh / gmail.com> wrote:
> Ron Fox wrote:
>>
>> Stealing from  yourself is not plagiarism.  It's just re-use, and
>> something every good programmer should practice diligently.
>
> See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plagiarism#Self-plagiarism

What's funny is how we are allowed to publish college text books as
2nd or 3rd Ed. and charge more for them, when most of the editing was
in fact correctional, and the resale value of such a book is paltry at
best.  Of course, I'm talking more about older tech basic texts, like
physics, math, some engineering, etc.

Poor students.

There's a tiny little part of me that thinks the business is better
than even real estate.

Todd