I just downloaded ruby and ran the installer(Ruby 1.8.6 One-Click
Installer). I then opened the tutorial "Ruby in Twenty Minutes". The
very first statement I encounter states "If you?re using Windows, open
fxri from the Ruby section of your Start Menu.". However, there is no
Ruby section on my Start Menu. Certainly, I can configure this myself,
I am just wondering what should be there. Any help or suggestions are
appreciated!