Junkone wrote:
> thanks for trying to help. But i am lost with this code. do i have to
> call this code from my ruby code or should i call my ruby code from
> this code. any additional details would be very very useful.

Copy the module..end and class..end part into your code. Then look at
the stuff at the bottom. The simplest use is:

IRB.start_session(x)

where x is the object that will be "self" in the irb session. If you
want the user to be able to look at some local variables as well, use
the form with "binding" as the first argument.