On Tue, Jun 3, 2008 at 2:03 AM, David Masover <ninja / slaphack.com> wrote:
I know I do not have the communication talents of Jo§═ and David, well
he's kind of cheating, it is his profession ;). But I really fail to
understand your reasoning, as a matter of fact Jo§═'s code was *not*
modifiying the category animal but human.
Maybe reading the link David gave above will help you to understand
our mindset, well we do not even have exactly the same either, which
is a good thing :).

But that does not mean that you have to adapt it of course!!!

Cheers
Robert
--
http://ruby-smalltalk.blogspot.com/