--yEPQxsgoJgBvi8ip

Psyonic:

> On Apr 29, 3:02 pm, "Shot (Piotr Szotkowski)" <s... / hot.pl> wrote:

>> My problem: all of a sudden, FastRI (or RI, for that matter) stopped
>> seeing core and stdlib classes. Running fastri-server -b and -B doesn
>> help.

> Did you ever figure out what was going
> on here? I have the same problem.

Yeah (and sorry for not following up).

What you need to do is to generate the Ruby docs with
RDoc from the Ruby source. IIRC, `rdoc -R` worked for me.

You might also want to check out the -Y
option and the rest described in `rdoc -h`. :)

-- Shot
--
The last time somebody said, 'I find I can write much
better with a word processor,' I replied, 'They used

--yEPQxsgoJgBvi8ip

--yEPQxsgoJgBvi8ip--