Hi,

I tried the following code snippet to kill a Win32 process:

def killQTP
   wmi = WIN32OLE.connect("winmgmts://")
   processes = wmi.ExecQuery("select * from Win32_process")
   for process in processes do
      if process.Name.include? "QTPro.exe" then
         puts "Name: #{process.Name}"
         puts "Process ID: #{process.Pid}"
         puts process.Terminate
      elsif process.Name.include? "star.exe" then
         puts "Name: #{process.Name}"
         puts "Process ID: #{process.Pid}"
         puts process.Terminate
   puts "done killing QTP"
end

But the process is not getting killed when I execute the above and
simply gives "exit code: 0"

Can anyone help in case I am missing anything to execute the above code
or is there any other way of killing a Win32 process?

Thanks,
Anukul