> > Although I agree that creating obfuscated ruby code is probably a
> > challenge, i think it'd be fun. Anyone else up for it?
>
> The real question is if there are enough Ruby coders sufficiently sick
> to support such a contest.  At the moment, I suspect not;  better to put
> our mindshare into impressive projects that show off the language, new
> modules, etc.

One of the things I enjoy most here is biodiversity.
If there's people that enjoys obfuscated code, they should be able to have
fun doing it.

I don't think such a contest will alter the ruby style guide.

If you ask me, I agree with Dave Thomas, but some people sometimes has fun
in some other ways.

It's about that, as matz has said before, having fun.

cheers,

vruz

--
# Horacio Lopez