------art_3584_9783351.1212349506389

Okay, I've decided I want to see what I can do with Ruby's STDLIB.
I wanted to poke around the gdbm source, but for the life of me could not
find it. From what I can understand it's part of the core distribution, but
I can't find a way to get it.
The best I've been able to do so far is find binaries via netbsd's pkgsrc.

I may decide not to do gdbm first. But what I do want to come away with, is
the right way to
find any given source I need.
Thanks,
Michael Litchard