On Mon, 7 Jan 2002, Chad Fowler wrote:

> "Dave Thomas" <Dave / PragmaticProgrammer.com> wrote in message
> news:m21yh3xyd5.fsf / zip.local.thomases.com...
> > "Krzysztof P. Jasiutowicz" <kpj / kki.net.pl> writes:
> >
> > > Isn't it worth following VIM's example on http://vim.sf.net with its
> > > scripts and tips repository ???
> >
> > If the vimonline source was available I'd look at adding it to
> > RubyGarden: it looks like a good fit for our needs. I quick search
> > through sourceforge didn't find it though.
> >

> Is this it?
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/vimonline/
>
> Chad

Chad, now you are working on RAA.succ, you could also think
of it as a repository for code scraps.

Say you can classify the uploaded gems, in Libraries, Applications
and Scraps.

Rubycookbook looks nice, but I'd prefer a more web-service
oriented approach.

Of course, vimonline is already available, and it will be
nice to have it as well.

Maybe the vimonline-based site can be ported to RAA.succ once
it is up and running in the future ?

Maybe the rubycookbook.org database can be integrated with
RAA.succ as a web-service as well ?

Sorry, I can't help it, I am seeing some duplication of
effort there.

Just some random ideas.

cheers,

vruz