Dear all,

I am at a loss installing Rmagick on Ubuntu Gutsy (7.10) - tried both compiling from source and the gem --
 I've read the documentation FAQ  and tried several font configuration tools... but when I install Rmagick, I still get loads of errors like:

RMagick: unable to read font `/usr/local/lib/ImageMagick-6.4.1/config//usr/local/share/ghostscript/fonts/n019003l.pfb'.

My fonts are actually in /usr/share/type1/gsfonts ...

Where in the Makefile of RMagick can I specify this directory ?
Thank you very much for your help.

Best regards,

Axel
--
Super-Aktion nur in der GMX Spieleflat: 10 Tage f 1 Euro.
×Ćer 180 Spiele downloaden: http://flat.games.gmx.de