------extPart_000_0016_01C196B9.7625F600

Hi Colin (et al),

Perhaps you've been following the list recently, and you might have seen discussion about this. If not, here's a short recap:
Recently I asked a question about using chomp on an array.  A discussion ensued which had the end result of several people agreeing that a repository similar to the RAA for things like xarray.rb and xstring.rb files would be a great thing. I was then reminded of rubycookbook.org by Dave Thomas.  However, what I and I believe the others had in mind is a more specific type of repository than your cookbook. I'm wondering though if it'd be possible to add another section or component to the site; something that would be similar to the philosophy of the site but perhaps organized in a simpler straightforward fashion.
I wanted to send this through the list to allow others to comment, etc.
Thanks!
Jack

------extPart_000_0016_01C196B9.7625F600

<HTML><HEAD>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Hi Colin (et al),</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Perhaps you've been following the list recently,
and you might have seen discussion about this. If not, here's a short
recap:</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Recently I asked a question about using chomp on an
array.&nbsp;&nbsp;A discussion ensued which had the end result of several people
agreeing that a repository similar to the RAA for things like xarray.rb and
xstring.rb files would be a great thing. I was then reminded of rubycookbook.org
by Dave Thomas.&nbsp; However, what I and I believe the others had in mind is a
more specific type of repository than your cookbook. I'm wondering though if
it'd be possible to add another section or component to the site; something that
would be similar to the philosophy of the site but perhaps organized in a
simpler straightforward fashion.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>I wanted to send this through the list to allow
others to comment, etc.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Thanks!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Jack</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------extPart_000_0016_01C196B9.7625F600--