On Fri, May 16, 2008 at 1:15 PM, Phillip Gawlowski
> Bullshit. Everybody is free to buy the goods. If they can't afford it:
> Tough luck. I can't afford a Ferrari, yet I'm not stealing one.

The problem is that here in Peru and most of South America, almost
nobody can spend 45$ on a book and education really sucks. So I guess
you suggest that people should just keep there 'integrity'. 'Honor'
and 'Fairness' by not downloading books and stay ignorant?

> Zimbabwe, Cuba, North Korea.. The leaders creating the poverty sure seem
incompetent.

Ok so because leaders are incompetent I should just wait for democracy
to come one day and stay ignorant in the meantime? That's weird.