------art_19650_4584544.1211974565260

Hi Elizabeth.

That is a pretty cool website. I certainly will be poking around to learn
some. There is one thing I noticed, and I might be splitting hairs here, but
the "flip" button does not cause the index card to "freeze", in that if I
move the mouse away from the button the index card flips back. This is fine
till there is a scroll bar in the index card, as I could not find a way to
scroll the contents of the index card. Check out the "Syntax to generate
inline RJS from the controller action" index card in the RJS section (its
the right most card in the first row).

In any case, thanks for the great resource. Lovin' it!

Raju

--
Raju

------art_19650_4584544.1211974565260--