In article <69C2E92B-88A3-4D1A-8F0F-09E7052A74D0 / mwilden.com>,
Mark Wilden  <mark / mwilden.com> wrote:
>The way I read email is with the mouse. I'll click on each subject
>line in the list, and then usually click delete very soon after.
>Bottom-quoting means I often have to add another step - to scroll down
>to read the actual message. I don't understand why many people prefer
>that, but they clearly do.

Ah, ancient technology - explains a lot! ;-)

The way I read news is to keep pressing spacebar, with the occasional
'n', ',' and 'k' key. One can get through a lot of text very quickly
that way. Plus, too much mousing makes my wrist hurt.

Francis