> > Check out the following link:
> > http://www.segfault.org/story.phtml?mode=2&id=3905b40e-05c0a760
>
> I did before.. again, there's no talk on USENet:

Usually there's some stories ripped from segfault.org, it's so popular and
not without credit.

In order to prevent further misunderstandings I dare to copy a small section
from

http://www.segfault.org/about.phtml?mode=2

>This site is a humor site, and as such it aims to be funny. Stories,
>comments and write-ins posted to the site remain the property of their
>original authors, clearly maked with the story or comment.

Or, from the same page:

>Or perhaps you'd like to Contribute a Story? If you can write original
>funny humor, if you can write sly funny looks at the geek news, or if you
>can be just generally geeky then we want your help.

And to give a laugh for the day I recommend you visit segfault once more for

http://www.segfault.org/story.phtml?mode=2&id=391ae457-08fa7b40

In case you don't have browser at hand, it's a *news* about Python's badly
needed rename:

Python was originally named after the British comedy show Monty Python's
Flying Circus. Today Mr. van Rossum told reporters he had
"gone off Python" and enjoyed watching reruns of the Simpsons.
"I caught a Simpsons marathon last weekend - that Homer,
he's so useless and so funny. And that Bart, what a little rascal,"
said van Rossum.

	- Aleksi