In article <2173d81e0805270750t7115743cx2e96cd5f0132498a / mail.gmail.com>,
Victor Reyes  <victor.reyes / gmail.com> wrote:
>> Bottom posting tends to take on a more natural conversational feel.
>>
>> Some mail readers work better this way, as well.
>>
>> hth,
>> Todd
>>
>> Thank you & I guess this is bottom posting!

Yes, except you managed to include a superfluous > quote mark
before your reply. That makes it harder for a reader to tell
what you wrote ("Thank you...") apart from what Todd wrote.

The idea is to make it as easy as possible (ideally) for readers
to follow the discussion. If you're asking a question or making
a point, people are more likely to understand you if you follow
commonly accepted guidelines, as described here:

http://www.caliburn.nl/topposting.html
http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc1855

Francis