On May 27, 2008, at 7:39 AM, Todd Benson wrote:

> Bottom posting tends to take on a more natural conversational feel.

Only if a single email is regarded as a conversation. In actuality,
the -thread- is the conversation. Imagine if in a real conversation,
people felt impelled to prefix their remarks with every other remark
that's already been made.

I bottom post because I don't want to get jumped on by the anti-
toppers. But then, I also trim, so it doesn't really matter. What I
hate is having to scroll down just to see what's been added to the
thread.

///ark