On Tue, May 27, 2008 at 2:58 PM, James Bracy <waratuman86 / gmail.com> wrote:
> I find ruby-doc to be great. But if you are looking for a tutorial, it
> probably isn't the place to go. It is much better as a reference.
Please do not top post this community (as many others) prefer bottom
posting, you can however post in between. In that case your post will
refer to the text above by convention :).

ruby-doc is great I agree, and there are most useful links to widely
accepted books and even tutorials.

Cheers
Robert
--