On Sat, 05 Jan 2002 00:49:47 GMT, dempsejn / georgetown.edu wrote:

>Hi Michael,
>
>Thanks for the load tip..I knew there must be something like that...as
>far as RDE, I played with it once and didn't like the feel and as
>people have been discussing today, i couldn't seem to turn off a lot of
>annoying invisibles...guess i'll try again if you think it's worth it...
>thanks!

Perhaps I haven't used it enough to run into the gotcha's yet?
I dunno'. :)  It was just a first impression.  I do have Linux on
my system also so I guess if I found a really neat Win32 Emacs
that didn't require a whole bunch of setup and virtual environment
I might be tempted.  I tried MicoEmacs a couple of times and it
didn't grab me too much.  I guess I'll go with RDE until I notice
some weirdness. :)

Mike

--

"I don't want to belong to any club that would have me as a member."
    -- Groucho Marx