On Sat, 24 May 2008, Todd Benson wrote:

> On Thu, May 22, 2008 at 10:40 PM, John Carter <john.carter / tait.co.nz> wrote:
>> ..and now am yet another happy SQLite user.
>>
>> Soo so so much simpler.
>
> If the shoe fits.  I would use SQLite more if it had proper relational
> algebra under its hood.

Yip, I was speaking, half tongue-in-cheek hence the smiley :-)) in the
subject line. There are many very valid reasons for using
postgressql...

But unless one or more of those reasons are biting you hard, the
simplicity of sqllite is a major win.

Starting with sqllite and moving to postgres sql as and when and if you
need to is not a bad strategy either.

New Zealand