On Sun, May 25, 2008 at 12:02 AM, Matthew Moss <matthew.moss / gmail.com> wro=
te:

>> This award goes to _DJ Jazzy Linefeed_ whose solution -- while it genera=
tes
>> an error -- provides output that can be discerned by running the Ruby
>> interpreter in your mind. Seeing as how Google provides wonderful spam
>> filtering, thanks to at least fifteen Python hackers, the l
>

> I was reading over the summary I wrote, and I don't know what happened
> to the rest of this paragraph. Must have accidentally killed a line or
> two in vim, 'cause the complete paragraph isn't on the website nor in
> my original file.
>
> And, sadly, my brain doesn't work all that well anymore.  ;)  I can't
> remember what I had intended to say. Once I come up with something
> clever, I'll fix the web site.

It was however a brilliant quiz, and a brilliant summary, I however
had a brilliant??? idea too, but I need a year to answer the quiz :(
The idea was G=F6delizing my signature into one very biiiig number,
expressing this biiig number in a clever expression that would
fit the quiz size constraints and ung=F6delizing would just take half of
a line or even less.
However factorizing the biiig number is not an option, and so I was
trying to create products out of the first 10000 primes and then I
might find some clever expressions using them, but even that will take
weeks :(.

Cheers
Robert
--=20