If the tail end (line going left) is all 'end' and '}' lines, then it could
look like this:

\
 \
  \
   \
    \
     \
      \

which is much shorter.  The reason is that if you hit the end of the file,
or a def, module, or class keyword, all closing lines could be inserted by
the compiler for you, instead of giving an error like it does now.

I discovered this trick a long time when TI claculators would allow input
such as:  (5*(3+2  (no closing parens were needed).

I hate it when I see a third of my lines filled up with closing lines
(noise), and I don't like the column restrictions that Python forces on you.
This solution would have the clean look of python without the column line-up
restriction.