I keep getting myself tripped up when I Marshal Struct objects.  I typically
create a class thus:

recordClass = Struct(*symbols)

And instances:

record = recordClass.new(*fields)

This allows me to create records from csv  text files without having to write
specific code for each file:  ,<symbols> are simply the field names in the
first line of text and  <fields> are the delimited text fields.

The problem arises when I attempt to read the file and unMarshal records.  I
can create an "identical" recordClass but Marshal chokes on it.  I suppose
because it is not the "same" recordClass used in writing.  At least I think
that is my problem.  If anyone else has Marshalled Structs, perhaps you can
offer some caveats to keep me out of trouble.  Maybe I shouldn't be using
Structs this way at all.  Thanks ahead for any help.

Albert