Sebastian Hungerecker wrote:
> Clement Ow wrote:
>> Apparently now the code raises an error at the last Find.find(src1).each
>> do |file|, saying that there is a LocalJumpError.
>
> You still have the each there. find does NOT return an array or any
> other kind
> of enumerable. You can't use find without a block and you can't use its
> return
> value (which is always nil) in any way.
>
> HTH,
> Sebastian

That means to say that I cant have an each, because Find does not return
an array? So does it mean to say that I'll need not have each at all?

Do i do it this way then?
 Find.find($source) do |file|
         src1 << file unless $file_exception[i].any? do |x|
           /#{x}/i =~ File.basename(file)
       #src1 = $file_exception[i].inject(Dir.glob(src)) {|result,
ex|result.reject{|x| File.basename(x) =~ Regexp.new(ex,
Regexp::IGNORECASE)}}
      else
        src1 = $source
      end