Hi
I am sorry
it worked for me sooner after I posted the question.I had used the same
code which u  mentioned.

But there is another problem I am facing.
For running the the script the notepad should be opened before I execute
the script.

I dnt want to keep any notepad open before I start running the script.
Can u suggest how I can overcome this problem